Tuesday, November 3, 2015

How Cute is This?

Today, I'm grateful for my husband, Rick!  I'm really grateful every day for having him in my life; his suggestions are very inspiring.  We were out walking when he suggested I make a flag banner. That got me thinking of my booth at Picker's Market and how I can draw people in to look at all the wonderful gifts I have available.

Here's what I came up with!



Now some of you are thinking, how did she do that?  Well, I took the cardboard from my designer series papers (yes, I was hoarding the cardboard!), and cut those down to "flags." Then I placed a variety of Merry Moments Designer Series Papers on my "flags."  Using my crop-a-dile (retired), I punched holes in each top corner and inserted a jumbo brad. Stampin' Up! used to sell the brushed gold jumbo brads, but since they are long gone, I had to search the web for some so I could make this banner.  

I also used my Cricut to cut my letters using two different fonts.  All in all, I think the banner came out great.  Be sure to leave me a comment about what you like or don't like on this banner!

And if you're local to the Branson, MO, area, be sure to stop in at Picker's Market to see the many different items I have on display for purchase or contact me on how to make them yourself!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment