Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Grateful For . .

Although I believe we should be thankful every day, November is known as the month of Gratitude. I started my list on November 1st, where I've listed my gratitude here on my blog.  

Since moving to Missouri, I've been trying a variety of ways to reach you to let you know I'm here and ready to create with you.  

Today, I'm grateful for Jeremy, for inviting me to come to a breakfast to showcase my card creations to a group of 20-25 people. Jeremy received this Thank You card that I made for card class a couple of months ago.  I also showcased my Christmas cards that you have seen posted here this past week.




I hope you will be able to join me for one of my card classes or buffets so you can get started on those "special" people in your life that deserve a handmade Christmas card!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment