Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekend is Over!

I missed posting Saturday and Sunday; Saturday's grateful list includes me being grateful for Leanne, Aleta, and Amy for coming out and making Christmas Cards with me.  We had a lot of fun and Aleta and Amy's cards were completely done, but Leanne left some of the piece work on one of her cards for when she got home.  

After the ladies left, I headed out to move all my stuff to the Branson Mill.  I picked up my bar code labels and spent five hours on Sunday, sorting and bar coding items to sell.  Sunday's grateful is for the many visitors that come to the Branson Mill while visiting Branson.  While setting up my space, I was able to sell a couple of items before I was even done for the day!  

Today, I'm grateful for my health.  Even though I've been doing a lot of lifting and carrying items, I'm still having fun setting up my booth.  I hope you will be able to come out and see me soon!  In the meantime, here are some shots of what my new place looks like.  Leave me a comment to let me know what you think of the space!








Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment