Wednesday, November 18, 2015

SPOILER Alert! November Paper Pumpkin is here!

If you like surprises and are signed up for Paper Pumpkin, do NOT continue reading my post.  Here is Stampin' Up!'s video on the November Paper Pumpkin kit.

November Paper Pumpkin
If you like what you see and you're not a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber, click here to sign up.  Each month you will get a kit completely ready to assemble.  All you need is a clear block -- which you get in your first Paper Pumpkin subscription!

Be sure to list me as your demonstrator so if you have any questions, you can contact me.  Not sure you want to do your kit alone?  I am a subscriber and can show you what I've done with my kit if I've already put it together, or we can have a Paper Pumpkin party and brainstorm other ways to use our kits.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

PS - Today I'm grateful for partly cloudy skies.  The rain has stopped--finally!  Yes, we needed the rain, but I'm grateful for a reprieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment