Monday, November 9, 2015

Seeing Stars

Today I am grateful for my craftiness and that I can share my talent with you.  

Yes, I'm seeing stars!  I was commissioned to make 24 stars using old hymnal pages.  Let me tell you, first of all, that this paper is VERY thin!  I cut my pages to 4" squares, and then started folding.  


After I completed the stars, I added a bit of Stampin' Up! Gold Glitter around the points.  I used two-way glue on the points and dabbed the points into gold glitter.  They really came out beautifully.


To finish the stars, I sprayed them with some urethane clear finish.  This not only protects the glitter from falling off, it also strengthens the paper.  

I'm off this morning to deliver these stars so keep your fingers crossed they want more!  

If you would like to learn how to make these, be sure to contact me.  I've love to schedule a class for you!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment