Saturday, January 2, 2016

December's Calendar

First, I want to remind you that I have the three dimensional Star class today, from 11 am to 2 pm.  You can start any time you can come, but plan on 1-1/2 hours to complete!  I will hold this class throughout the month of January, so if today doesn't work for you, come when you can!  Class is at the Branson Mill Craft Village.



For December's calendar, I used the snowman and words "Merry Christmas" from the White Christmas Stamp set.  I also used the bow framelit from the Wondrous Wreath Framelit set, and the Gently Falling Embossing Folder.



I will have a 2016 Calendar class on Monday, January 5th, from 11 to 2 as well.  I am keeping this open for the month of January, meaning that you can come when you have about 2 hours to complete your calendar.  

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment