Sunday, January 31, 2016

Finished Berry Basket

Did you take advantage of the Weekly Deal when the berry basket was on sale?  Well, here is the basket I made, and finally finished today.




I used "a gift for you" from the retired stamp set, Bring on the Cake.  I cut it out using the frame die from the Circle Card thinlet set.  I mounted that on a piece of Sahara Sand Decorative Label punch.  




I used the new bow builder punch to create two bows on each side of the handle.  I didn't like seeing the staples on the outside, so I added a piece of the Tip Top Taupe lace to the outside of the basket.  


I didn't have any shredded paper and my Fringe Scissors would have been great to use on this, but they were at home and I was at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  So compromise I did, using my paper cutter and cut up some Christmas tissue paper I had laying in the Christmas tote. 

What other colors do you want to see in this basket?  I do have some Easter ones done but wanted to wait until closer to Easter to post.  Maybe I'll try a Valentine basket next.  

Happy Crafting,


Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment