Monday, January 25, 2016

Yoda and Darth Vadar Punch Art

As promised, here are the finished Yoda and Darth Vadar Hershey Bar Wraps.  

For Yoda, I used the Bird Builder punch (2) and then layered a 1-3/8 circle (after I embossed the upper portion) on top of the two birds.  I used the word window punch for his arms and light saber.  I used the lighter green (certainly celery) and didn't really care for this so I chose to do Yoda in the Lucky Limeade.
 





I used my larger Tag Punch (I cut one out of black glimmer paper and one out of black cardstock) and the Curly Label punch for Darth's head.  I also used the word window punch for his arms and to round the tip of his light saber.



This is the draft one -- didn't care for the small head so used the larger tag punch in the ones below.  I also didn't like the silver eyes with the marker, so I added jewels for the eyes on the final project.



Again, I went to my Star Wars expert, my son, to see which color better displayed Darth Vadar.  I'm happy to say we both agreed the lighter gray, Smokey Slate, for the wrap.


I hope you enjoy the finished projects!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment