Saturday, January 30, 2016

Tote Bag

What supplies do you carry in your craft tote bag when you go somewhere to stamp, crop, or create?

I asked this question on my Facebook business page, Desiree's Craftroom, last night.  I will update this post with your responses once I gather them all together.

I have a supply tote at the Branson Mill Craft Village that stays there and I also have a few other things in it.  


Here is what I have in my supply tote at home:

Tear 'N Tape
Dimensionals
Glue Dots
Adhesive (both Tombow Multipurpose liquid glue and Snail adhesive)
Snail Refill
Fast Fuse
Paper Snips
Adhesive Remover
Tape Measure

My tote at the Mill has the following:



Can you guess what else I have in mine? What's different in the second picture from the first?

If there is something here that I mentioned and you don't know what it is or what it is used for, be sure to let me know!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment