Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Valentine Kits

Today, I'm sharing a couple of ideas I had for Valentine Card Kits.  These are available for purchase at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  If you would like a set, be sure to let me know so I can hold one back for you!

I used the retired stamp set, Greeting Card Kids, for the "girls" kit.  I used Stampin' Up! Fry Box to hold the 27 die cut hearts with the little girl holding a heart.  I left them "plain" so the kids can color each Valentine to their liking.  






For the boys, I had to use a different stamp set because there was no boy with Valentines.  I chose to use Noble Deer, another retired stamp set, for the "boys" valentines. Again, I left them with no color so each one can be colored by your child.




Each heart has TO:  and FROM:  stamped on the back as well.  I really like how these turned out but then i got to thinking they needed a little something more.  Here's what I did to step up the kits.



Let be know which style you prefer!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment