Monday, January 11, 2016

Star Album Scrapbook

Have you ever wondered how to make the Star Album? Want to have a class on this type of album?  Let me know!  I hold classes at the Branson Mill Craft Village and would love to have you attend.  My next scrapbooking class is on Monday, January 18th, from 11 am to 12:30 and again from 1 pm to 2:30 pm.  Be sure to let me know if you plan on attending.  I posted this album on Friday's post if you missed the post.

Today's Star Album was made for a customer who was looking for a smaller Star Album.  The smallest section on this album is 3 X 4 unless you spread the photo across the two panels, then it would be 6 X 4.  






I wanted something with more color and I really like how this turned out.  I do have it available at my store so if you would like to come in and see it, please do!  

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment