Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Valentine Hershey Bar Wraps

I was asked by one of the check out clerks about having some Star Wars items for Valentines.  I thought I remembered seeing a punch art of R2D2, so off to Pinterest I went.  Yes, I had it pinned which made things easy for me.  I needed mine to be larger than the one on Pinterest, so I changed mine up to fit the wrap for the Hershey Bars. 

I punched one night, and I sponged everything the next night. Then today, I put everything together to make 16 of these wraps.  I still have 16 more to put together, but I wanted to share with you my progress.  





I typed the words from the creator, Ruth Ann Nixon, "You're the OBI-WAN for me!" and printed out on white cardstock.  I used the Word Window Punch to cut each end as the whole line was too big to punch out.  

My husband thought up the other words, "May the 14th be with you," and I was able to punch these words out with no problem.  I layered this saying on Night of Navy using the Modern Label punch.

For the other saying, I didn't have my triple banner punch with me today, so I compromised for an edging and used what I had at the Mill--my border punch with hearts on it.  I love how both of these turned out.

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment