Thursday, January 7, 2016

Fruity Stand Up Post It Note Holders

I was asked to have some fruit and vegetable items available for sale in the upcoming weeks.  So I dug through my retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers and found Limes and Apples.  




Be sure to let  me know what you think of these cute post it note holders.

Lastly, these are some of the newer stand up post it note holders I made before working on the fruity ones. 


Don't forget that Sale-A-Bration is going on so if there is any Stampin' Up! product you want, now is the time to order! 

Also, I have three classes that are open this month.  That means that I will have the supplies up at the Branson Mill Craft Village for you to come in and craft!  I have the 3-D star ornament (you will make two of them); the 2016 Calendar (one calendar, $19.95; second calendar is $15.00); and lastly, the 6 X 6 Scrapbook.  Come back tomorrow to see the 6 X 6 Scrapbook that I made for our classes!

Happy Crafting!

Desiree' 

No comments:

Post a Comment