Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Valentine Stand Up Post It Note

Are you ready for Valentine's Day?  If you need to pick up a little something for the love of your life, stop in at the Branson Mill Craft Village and come into Desiree's Craftroom.  I have a variety of Valentine cards that are for sale as well as many Valentine gifts.  

Today's share is a Valentine Stand Up Post it Note.  I used some retired Designer Series Paper and then mounted one of those pretty heart doilies that were in the DSP pack.  Yes, I fussy cut these all apart.  Use what you have on hand! Then I stamped Be My Valentine from the retired Delightful Dozen stamp set on whisper white cardstock.  I die cut it out using the Hearts Framelits.  I then used the die from the Mini Treat Bag framelits to cut out the red glimmer heart to add the final touch.




I really like how this came out.  Be sure to let me know what you think!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment