Monday, January 18, 2016

Love is In The Air

I believe LOVE should be in the air every day, don't you? Well, today's share is all about LOVE.  

Before I share my project, though, I hope that you are able to join me today from 11-1 OR 2-4 pm for our 6 X 6 scrapbooking class.  If you cannot join me and you would love to make this scrapbook, email me to let me know what day would work better for you.  OR if you'd like, we can have a class in your home, where you invite your friends and family to join in the fun!  AND you can earn FREE Stampin' Up! products for yourself when they place an order.  Contact me for more information!

As I said, this share is all about Love.  Yes, some of these have "Valentine" on them, but most are designed for LOVE, Anniversary, or Just Because. 






I used some retired Stampin' Up! designer series papers for the tops, and Crumb Cake cardstock for the bottoms.  What's really neat about these little bags is that the tops can be changed out!  I'll see if I have some photos of older ones we made in one of my classes in past years. 

**Here is the one bag topper from a few years back:



I also used the retired fancy bag die from Stampin' Up! to die cut these out.

Let me know which one is your favorite!

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment