Thursday, March 22, 2018

Amazing YOU

Today's share is another card I made using the February 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit. This card was designed so it could be used for any celebration -- graduation, job promotion, etc.

I used Whisper White cardstock as the base and pulled in some Night of Navy cardstock for the side trim.  This particular piece of DSP had the hole already cut out so I turned my paper over, stamped my "celebrate" and then applied it to the card base.  I used the DSP as a template to make sure I stamped in the correct place.  I turned it over just in case I dropped my stamp.



I then pulled out the Celebrate You thinlet dies and die cut the "amazing" and "YOU" in the Night of Navy cardstock.  I popped the YOU up with stampin' dimensionals.

I love how this all fell together, don't you?

Happy Crafting,

Desiree
'

No comments:

Post a Comment