Thursday, March 8, 2018

Special Order Card

No, I'm not done with February's Paper Pumpkin kit, but I figured you needed a break from them.  Who knew you could get so many cards out of one kit?  I know, right?  Well today's feature is a card I made for my friend Penny.  She wanted something special for her husband for Valentines.  I showed her the cards we are making on March 27th and we mixed both cards up for this one card.   And no, she was so excited, she gave it to him before Valentines!

I hope you enjoy each panel as much as her husband did!  



I used Basic Blac, Rose Red, and some retired Designer Series Papers for this card.  Penny selected the various images for each panel and the words inside as well.  Here are pictures of the panels.





And here are the inside panels.





I hope you enjoy today's share.  If you'd like to make this style of card, come out to the Branson Senior Center on Tuesday, March 27th at 6 PM!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'





No comments:

Post a Comment