Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Berry Burst Celebration

Today's card is using another one of our In-Colors.  Berry Burst will be around for another year so look for some new papers and ribbons to come out and complement this color in June!  I love all the new In-Colors so cannot pick just one.  Which is your favorite?


I used Berry Burst cardstock for the base and then added a piece of background provided in the kit.  I also put a strip of Berry Burst behind the lettering so it would pop!  I popped this up on dimensionals and then started to build my bouquet.  I added dimensionals to some of the flowers as well to give this card a 3-D look.  I added a little scalloped edge at the bottom and then stamped "YOU" below that.  I used just a portion of the "thank you" stamp included in the kit for this.

On the inside (no photo), I put a piece of whisper white cardstock and stamped one of the little flowers in Berry Burst in the upper right corner.

I hope you are enjoying these alternative cards and consider joining Paper Pumpkin today!

Happy crafting, 

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment