Friday, March 9, 2018

Beautiful Peacock Explosion Card

Today's share is a card I made after receiving a card swap from my upline, Susie Wood.  First picture is Susie's design.  



This is a much larger card than our typical 5-1/2 X 4-1/4. For my card, I used Dapper Denim for the card base. I added a layer of Soft Sky and added Lemon Lime Twist DSP to the top and bottom.  This stamp can be earned by spending $50 and get this set FREE.  It's really beautiful and easy to stamp.  


Here is the explosion portion of the card.  I wanted a lot of space for people to sign this card.  I tested a scrap piece to make sure you would be able to read the signatures and that's how I determined which paper to use.  


And lastly, here is a close up of the sentiment!



Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment