Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Thank You Card

I forgot to post these last two cards I made with the February 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit!  First picture is what the kit was designed.  Second picture is what I made with it.  Remember the kit was to make tall, skinny cards.  So not me!  


So this is what I made:


Using Whisper White for the card base, I layered a piece of the Designer Series Paper from the kit with thin strips of Night of Navy cardstock and placed on the base.  I had some dragonflies cut from the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, which are still available, so I cut the strip so I could randomly place them on the card.  I stamped a sentiment and layered it on Pool Party cardstock and popped up with dimensionals.

I love this card!  So are you a long, skinny card person?  What would you have done with this kit?

Drop me a line and let me know!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment