Saturday, March 3, 2018

Friend in Garden Green

If you've been following me all week, you know I'm sharing my alternative ideas for the February Paper Pumpkin Kit.  There are so many supplies that you can make 18 cards in lieu of the 9 that the kit is originally intended to make.  Where can you get supplies to make 18 cards?  Paper Pumpkin!  It gets delivered right to your door each month.  And if you do not like the kit, you can always look to Pinterest or the Facebook Page, Paper Pumpkin Fan Club to get alternative ideas.  I have a Pinterest folder just for Paper Pumpkin where I save alternative ideas that I may be interested in trying.  Take a look and then jump on in! 

If you purchase a prepaid subscription before March 10th, you will receive a little something extra in your package as Paper Pumpkin is celebrating 5 years.  And you will earn a free Sale-A-Bration item if you purchase over $50!


Okay, now onto the share!  Garden Green is the inkspot that was included in the kit.  I cased (copy and share everything) this from the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club Facebook page.  I love how it turned out.



Again, with a little layering and dimensionals, I was able to make this look like a flower box. I cut down the Friend piece and layered over a piece of Garden Green cardstock and added trim.  I then added a few pearls (also included in the kit) and a twine double bow (twine is also in the kit!).  

Come back on Monday, as I still have some more from this kit to share with you!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment