Thursday, March 29, 2018

Birthday Candles

If you are a paper crafter, I'm sure you have lots of "scraps" saved up.  Here is the last card I made with the February 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit.  You can easily adapt this card using some of those paper scraps for the candles!  Simple, but a nice card to receive for anyone's birthday!

I still have supplies left, but haven't had time to get back to that kit!  Hopefully, tomorrow, I will have some pictures ready to post from last night's class!


I used my own cardstock, Summer Sun (Retired) and Flirty Flamingo (soon to be retired!) for this card.  I then added my candles and popped the "flames" up with dimensionals.  I used the Bird Punch (retired) to create my flames.

I used the stamp set that was included in the kit to stamp Happy Birthday and popped this up on dimensionals as well.  

For the inside, I used one of the sentiment stamps that was included in the kit!



If you have old Paper Pumpkin kits laying around, be sure to check my Pinterest board, Paper Pumpkin, for some alternative ideas.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment