Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Another Generic Celebrate Card

If these pieces are starting to look familiar, good!  I thought this card needed a little punch, so I pulled Garden Green to go over my letters not only because it was the ink spot included in the Paper Pumpkin Kit, but also because of all the green in the papers.  I love that Stampin' Up! has the best color coordinated papers, card stock, and ink!  

I used the retired Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder for this project.  I popped the floral paper,  which came in the kit,  up on dimensionals.  To give the card a little more color, I added a couple of the flower stickers to pop out of the Celebrate box.  


Again, this card can be used for any occasion.  What occasion would you send this card?

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment