Friday, March 2, 2018

Another Sweet Sugarplum Alternative

Today's share is using Sweet Sugarplum for the back layer and I cut down the original second layer to be my third layer.  If this is confusing for you, stop in and see me so we can chat about how and why I do this! I can pull any Paper Pumpkin kit I have on hand to show you how the kit comes as well!


Since I had leftover pieces, I ran my Sweet Sugarplum ink pad over the top half of each word.  Again, I used a sticky note pad to lift the letters to keep them lined up.  I then placed them on the floral piece.  On this card, I also stamped the small flowers (remember the stamp set is included with the kit!) in Sweet Sugarplum.  I added a little of the twine from the kit to finish this card.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment