Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Sweet Sugarplum Friend

Yes, I'm back with a Sweet Sugarplum alternative card for February Paper Pumpkin.  I'm almost done with the kit.  Time is running out for you to sign up for Paper Pumpkin and receive that extra special item to help celebrate Paper Pumpkin's 5th birthday!  




For this card, I used a Sweet Sugarplum card base.  I then took a piece of Whisper White and ran it through the Big Shot with a retired embossing folder.  I had this extra floral piece, so I put strips of Sweet Sugarplum trim at the top and bottom to help set it off.  I ran my ink pad over the letters and remember -- use a post it note to lift and move so the letters remain straight!

I added a little vellum flag with "your awesomeness" stamped on it.  This is one of the phrases included in the stamp set that comes with your Paper Pumpkin kit.  

Tell me, who wouldn't love getting this card?

Happy Crafting, friend

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment