Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Friend

We all love getting hand made cards in the mail.  I have a friend that is going through a difficult time here in Branson and wanted to let her know I was thinking of her.  Kathy, you and Glen are both in my prayers as you go through this difficult time.

For this card, I used a Crumb Cake base and the retiring In-Color, Sweet Sugarplum which is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I used the negative of the word "Friend" and put a piece of scrap cardstock behind it.  I believe this is the retired In-Color Blackberry Bliss.  



I used one of the flowers in the stamp set that is included in this Paper Pumpkin kit and Sweet Sugarplum ink to stamp the flowers.  I then popped this up on dimensionals.

I hope you're enjoying these cards as much as I did making them.  I still have about 16 boxes of Paper Pumpkin kits to make, so if you want to come play with me, stop in and see me!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment