Friday, March 23, 2018

Celebrate with Candles

This is yet another card I made using the February 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit.  

I again used the retired Summer Sun cardstock for the base.  I stamped one of the images from the Amazing You Sale-A-Bration Stamp sets for the glow.  I pulled colors from the papers for the ink.  After I stamped the "glow," I embossed my white cardstock with a retired Stampin' Up! embossing folder.  This is one of my favorite folders, Perfect Polka Dots.  

I punched the "flame" using my bird punch, another favorite punch of mine that is retired.  I cut some scraps of DSP from the February Kit to create the candles.  

Finally, I stamped the word "celebrate" using the stamp set that is included in this kit.  I popped this up on dimensionals.



On the inside, I added these two phrases which were both included in the stamp set with this kit.



This was a fun card to pull together.  Stop in at my store to see the original!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment