Saturday, March 24, 2018

Another Celebrate YOU

For this card, I used Pool Party cardstock for the base and then added a layer of the soon retiring Flirty Flamingo cardstock.  I then added a layer of the DSP that was in the February 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit.  Again, this panel had an opening so I used it to stamp "Celebrate" using the stamp that is in the kit.  



Did you notice the "YOU" is much bigger on this card?  That's because I used my new Large Letter Framelits for this card.  I'm so in love with them that if you're on the fence about these, you need to get them!

I left the inside blank on this card.  

Be sure to sign up for Paper Pumpkin today and get TWO months at half price!  If you're purchasing a subscription, be sure to hold off using it until after the two month discount.  Contact me if you have any questions!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment