Thursday, March 3, 2016

Beautiful Blessings

I couldn't post this until that special friend received this card. I've had so much fun playing in my Craftroom at the Branson Mill.  I did a class with a couple of young girls and had these roses left over.  I decided to make this card.




I used two roses die cut with the Rose Garden Thinlet dies.  I then glued them onto the cardstock using the new Fine Tip Glue Pen.  Be careful because if you squeeze too hard, you will get a blob of glue in lieu of little dots!

I stamped the sentiment from the coordinating stamp set, Rose Wonder, in black onto Whisper White Cardstock. I punched the words out with the large oval punch and mounted it onto the die cut (yes, in the Rose Garden Thinlet die set).  

The leaves are from another die set that is no longer available.  I wanted the full leaves in lieu of the outline leaves that are in the Rose Garden Thinlet die set. 


Remember, if you want both the stamp set and the framelits, you can get it as a bundle and save 15%!

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment