Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Paper Towel Roll Scrapbook Class

I am hosting a Paper Towel Roll Scrapbook Class tomorrow, March 9th, from 12:30-3:30.  You may not finish your scrapbook completely before leaving, but you will have the base done and ready for pictures.  

You will have access to my Big Shot, Dies, Embossing Folders, scrap papers, chipboard, and ribbons for embellishments.

Here are some pictures of my last paper towel roll scrapbook class just so you can see the diversity of creativity!






If you plan on attending this class, PLEASE bring your scissors and paper trimmer.  I only have one paper trimmer and three pairs of scissors, so to lessen the amount of wait time, you may want to bring yours!

I am also offering this class on March 11th from 12:30-3:30. If we happen to go over, it is not a problem, but we do have to be done by 4:30 so I have time to clean up before the Mill closes at 5 pm.

If you cannot make this class, but would like to learn how to make this scrapbook, you can buy the kit where I have the papers selected, the paper towel rolls will already be painted and extra papers and cardstock will be included in the kit.  I will also include the jumbo brads but you will need a Crop-A-Dile or an eyelet setter to put these on the rolls once the papers have been added to the scrapbook.  I will also include the ring and some coordinating ribbons in case you want to add them to the papers that slip out of the ends.

Contact me for more information and what your options for a "to-go" kit.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment