Friday, March 4, 2016

Tri-Fold Birthday Card

First, I want to give special thanks to Andrea Tracey-Tucker for her inspiration in creating this card. I love the Yee-Haw stamp set from Stampin' Up! and Andrea really put to use a lot of the stamps included in this set.

Last year, I made my daughter, Heather, this birthday card.  I couldn't find it to show a customer so I had to re-create it again.  




This is the special order card I made for Rattlesnake Eddie, another vendor at the Branson Mill.  





I didn't have the framelits to match this stamp set (Stampin' Up! didn't make them!) so I had to fussy cut everything out.  It was time-consuming, but well worth the effort. Both recipients enjoyed their cards!

I will post a tutorial on this card tomorrow!  

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment