Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter Gift Ideas

Remember these little guys?  Well I thought I would make some for Easter as well.  



I did two different labels for these, pink and green.



I also have a couple of the Easter baskets made up from last year.  I found supplies already cut so decided to put them together as well.  





I also made a couple of these Nugget Trays for Easter. These will fit very nicely in an Easter Basket!


These trays are good for any holiday or for no reason at all. They are quick to make too! 

I took a piece of Wisteria Wonder cardstock, measuring 6 X 2 inches.  You can also use double-sided Designer Series Papers for this.  I stamped Happy Easter across the back using Versa Mark.  I then wrapped each nugget and placed in the Wilton Pretzel bag.  Remember, you should not adhere the papers to the Hershey Nuggets.

I created the tag using the corner rounder on my Envelope Punch board and my paper snips to trim the top.  I used a retired stamp set, Easter Blossoms to stamp on the tag.  

Let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment