Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Minion's Anyone?

Class Reminder:  Today, 12:30-3:30 - Paper Towel Roll Scrapbook Class

Today's share are the instant Popcorn pouches I made to coordinate with the Minion Curvy Keepsake Boxes.

I used Crushed Curry cardstock and wrapped it around the popcorn to get the sleeve.  I used Tombow Multipurpose Liquid glue to adhere closed.

I used half sheets of cardstock (5-1/2 X 8) in Crushed Curry. I also used a strip of 3-3/4 X 1/2 inch black cardstock for the headband.  I had some large google eyes on hand, so I used 1-3/8" circle punch for the silver portion and 1-1/2" circle for the black on the eye.  I then used a piece of 2-3/4 X 1-1/2" Night of Navy cardstock for the pants and the straps are 1/4" by 3 and then trimmed up.  I punched out a 1" circle in Night of Navy and cut in half for the pocket.

Using Stampin' Up! white gel pen, I hand stitched the straps, pocket and pants.  

For the mouth, I used the 1" circle punch to create the curve.





Stop by the Branson Mill Craft Village to see these guys in person!  They really are cute!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment