Friday, March 18, 2016

Gift Class Reminder!

Tomorrow's Easter Gift class is scheduled from 12:30 - 3:30 pm.  Please be sure to let me know if you plan on attending! 

Remember to ask what crafts I have available that you can make when you stop in!  I have a variety of crafts cut and ready to be put together.  This includes the Easter Gift Class, if you cannot make it on a Saturday!

Right now, I have the following crafts ready for you to come in and make:

     Variety of cards for birthday, sympathy, wedding, etc.
     Stand up Post It Notes
     Corner Book Mark and Post It Note 
     3-Dimensional Stars
     6 X 6 Fold Out Scrapbook
     Paper Towel Roll Scrapbook
     Gift Class (Four items for $19.99) (Purse Gift Card Holders, Stand Up Post It notes, Hershey Bar Wraps, Popcorn Sleeves, etc.)

If you don't have time to make these crafts, I also have some that are already put together and are for sale in my store at the Branson Mill Craft Village.





I'll be posting more pictures next week of some of the crafts I made this week.  I have some Spring 3 X 5 notepads, 5 X 8 notepads, and more Stand Up Post It Notes.  All three of these are refillable so they make a very nice gift.

Be sure to stop in and see Desiree's Craftroom today!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment