Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Bunnies, Anyone?

This is the last Easter gift that we will be making in my Easter Gift Class being held on each Saturday in March from 12:30 - 3:30 pm.  Hopefully you will be able to join me for one of these classes!

Classes are held at the Branson Mill and pre-registration is required as space is limited.  You can call the Branson Mill to register and pre-pay to secure your spot at the crafting table!

Also note that this gift will be limited as the Sweet Treat Cups that we will be using are retired and we can only make so many since my supply is 24 treat cups.  

Okay, on with the Bunny -- I die cut the body and head of the bunny using retired starburst set, but circle dies would work as well.  I punched out the ears with the Scalloped Oval and Large oval punches.  From the Owl Builder punch, I punched out the heart for the nose.  Using the 1/2" circle punch for the eyes.  Since taking this picture, I added a little white to the eyes using the Stampin' Up! white gel pen.



As noted previously, these items are on display and available for purchase at the Branson Mill.  Be sure to let me know which one of these four gifts are you're favorite!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment