Thursday, March 17, 2016

Turtles for You!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  It's only fitting I share something green with you today!

I really had fun with this one.  I must have seen this on Facebook, because I pinned it to Pinterest, but didn't acknowledge who it was from.  So if this is your original creation, thank YOU for sharing it with us.

I used the Curvy Keepsake framelit die to create the box.  I embossed the sides and top only (so the bottom would stick together better) using the Honeycomb embossing folder in the annual catalog.  I used a retired Blossom Petals builder punch to create his head, tail, and four feet.  




I see from the original picture that the head is elevated on the box.  I attached mine to the bottom.  I think they both look cute!



Remember, you can use those punches for other things than what they were made for.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment