Saturday, March 19, 2016

Did You Miss This?

In the months of January and February, I hosted a 6 X 6 Foldout Scrapbook class.  If you missed this class but still want to take it, just send me an email of when you would like come in and make yours.  The last class I held, I decided to change up the color a little bit to be a little masculine.  This is the same scrapbook, except I used some retired cardstock (I have to get rid of the old so I can get some NEW), Handsome Hunter, in place of the pink.




Good news?  Yes!  I have two pink already cut, one Hunter Green already cut, and one Bravo Burgandy already cut.  If you want to purchase the kit, I will send you the PDF file on how to put it together.  

I can pre-punch the edges, but you will need to let me know whether you want "CELEBRATE" or a different word.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment