Monday, March 7, 2016

Wedding Favors

I came across this idea from another demonstrator on Facebook.  Here's her work.



I thought I would play with my new framelits to see if I can create something as elegant.  I really like how this tealight came out.




I used the Curvey Keepsake die to cut the vellum and the whisper white cardstock.  I then used the Botanical Builder Framelits to die cut the leaves off the white.  I then added a few of the flowers from the framelits and added pearls to the centers.  I did this on all four sides.  



What do you think?  Are they fancy enough to decorate a wedding table with?  I'll be doing more of these to have on display at the Branson Mill for you to stop by and see in person.  They really are elegant and pictures just don't do them justice.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment