Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Gift Ideas

I want to first remind you of my drop in class today, where we will be making a post it Note cover and a book mark.  I hope you can take time out of your busy schedule to come craft today!


Also, our last Easter Gift Class is scheduled for Saturday, March 26th.  Class starts at 12:30 and you will be making the four gifts I've highlighted this month.  

Today's share are a couple of Baptism cards I made.  I was playing with my embossing folders and really like how the two different techniques bring out the words on these cards.

The first card, I embossed and then ran my ink pad over the whole cross.  The second card, I used less pressure with a sponge on the words only.






Both cards are for sale up at the Branson Mill, or you can contact me if you would like one of them.  If they are sold, I will custom make one for you!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment