Thursday, March 24, 2016

Flag Wreath

Today's share is a wreath I made for the Branson Mill.  We are having a Veterans of Honor celebration at the Branson Mill on the 6th of May.  I volunteered to make and raffle off something and I thought this wreath was the perfect item.



I used Stampin' Up! retired designer series papers for the flags.  First I cut them at 1-1/2 X 12 inch strips. I then used the new Triple Banner Punch on the ends. I used Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the flags so they wouldn't come apart in the heat.  

There are 13 stars on this wreath to represent the 13 colonies.  The stars were die cut on my Cricut with the Silver Glimmer paper from Stampin' Up! and attached with glue dots.  I then created a banner "Let Freedom Ring" using Stampin' Up! Letters Framelits.  These were attached with a second piece of cardstock to sandwich the white bakers twine between the banner and the cardstock.  I love how this came out.  I have a second one up for sale as well.  Come out to the Branson Mill Craft Village to see this creation!

Happy Crafting,
Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment