Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Easter Cards

I'm in love with Lost Lagoon In Color.  Today's share is a card I made using Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White cardstock.

I am using a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set because it is one of my all time favorites!  Easter Blossoms is the name of this set.




I stamped the girl in Lost Lagoon and then die cut her out using the labels framelits.  I backed her up with a crumb cake label framelit.  I used the retired labels paper piercing mat to uniformly punch the holes in the crumb cake label.  I popped this up on dimensionals and placed over the blossoms that I stamped in Lost Lagoon on the whisper white cardstock.

For the inside, I used words from Indescribable Gift and added a set of blossoms in the lower right corner.  I love how this card turned out!  



Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment