Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Gift Class

Today's your last chance to come in and make those last few gifts that you need to put in an Easter Basket.  

If you don't have time to make the gifts, I also have them already crafted and ready for you to purchase!  

I also have these ready to go.  I love how they came out. France Martin, fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator posted a card on her blog with this cross on it.  I changed up how the ribbon drapes and used different colors.  Oh, I mine are Hershey Bar Wraps, not cards.  These would make great book marks for your Bible once you've eaten the chocolate, too!  




To make my crosses, I cut my Crumb Cake cardstock to fit the Washi Label Punch from Stampin' Up!  I then slipped my ends in so I can punch just the edges.  I used Early Expresso ink on the Wood Background Stamp to make the crosses look like wood.  I didn't have enough Candy Dots, so I used my favorite Owl Builder Punch and punched out the smaller circles for the nails in the cross.

I popped the cross up on dimensionals and added the retired stamp, "He Is Risen" to the wrap.

I then took the cross idea one step further and made these Stand Up Post It Note holders.  I like how they came out as well.  The crosses were die cut from my Cricut and adhered with dimensionals as well.


These are all available at the Branson Mill Craft Village.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment