Thursday, March 10, 2016

Want Your Own Class?

Here in Branson, we're getting ready for the tourist season. Our buses will start arriving soon, so I was asked to come up with a craft that our visitors can make in an hour.  Here are the two projects I made for this request.

The first is a corner bookmark I made using a 4 X 4 piece of cardstock.  I placed a small tick mark at the 2" mark on three sides.  I then scored from tick mark to tick mark from the top to the side.  I folded in the two sides and then added a cover to create the pocket.  

I dressed up the bottom with designer series paper and I chose a stamp that I thought would be inspiration for our guests.  I will have all supplies cut and ready for them to assemble.  They will stamp and punch the circle and the butterfly before adding to the bookmark.




The second item is a post it note holder.  Very simple to make.  They will stamp the center and punch the circle.  I will have some blossoms already punched in case we run short on time, but will give them the option to punch.  I will have the white embossed already so they aren't waiting on the big shot to emboss themselves.



Remember, I am offering these as "To Go" classes as well, so if you are interested, please contact me!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment