Monday, March 21, 2016

Have you missed something?

Did you know that I have other pages here on my blog for you to look at?  I have a page dedicated to Upcoming Events, Christmas Ornaments for Sale, Three Dimensional Christmas Ornaments for Sale as well as Crafts For Sale, and Stamp Sets for Sale.

On your phone, you may need to click on Home and then scroll down to see the other pages. 


If you see something you like but not the colors or wording, just let me know!  All of this can be changed out.  I also make custom changes right in the store so be sure to stop in!

Be sure to let me know if there is something that you would like to purchase.  I will figure shipping and send you a Paypal Invoice for the items you select.  

Questions??  Be sure to drop me an email at desireescraftroom@suddenlink.net.  I usually answer emails in the evenings.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment